Thursday, December 15, 2011

Disney Cruise

We just got back from a our 7 day cruise to Mexico.  My only complaint would be that leaving from California at this time of year meant we only got a few days with nice warm swim suit weather, the ones spent in Mexico.  When sailing on the ship is was cold and windy.  I was really wanting to come back with a tan, but instead of spending my time laying in the sun we spent it doing things with the family.... probably time better spent anyway. 

We flew in a day early so we had a day in Long Beach to explore.


They had the coolest hat store.  Super fun hats, but too bad we would never really wear any of them.



View from the deck before leaving Cali
Sailing Disney was fun because they did character photo ops and the first couple days at sea I made Casey chase them with me.  He didn't like it very much, I thought it was fun the first couple of days, but then they kept repeating the same characters so we stopped doing that.  The entertainment on the ship was awesome. One night they had a hypnosis guy, Mike and Kaden both got up there.  Oh man was that hilarious.  I don't think I ever laughed so hard!!! 








Daisy wanted Casey so bad, Donald got mad... It was hilarious.

On deck... Awesome giant screen, but it was usually too cold to stay and watch a whole movie up there.


 Character breakfast.  All the characters came to our breakfast table... Fun but too rushed to really enjoy.





Port of Vallarta



Yes I know I have a Freakin hot hubby!

Cabo San Lucas

First time I have every seen a sea lion.  We got to watch this guy jump out of the water onto this rock, and then he posed for the camera.



Pirate night.... ended with fireworks


Our cruise stopped at Port of Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas.   In Port of Vallarta we did the zip line.  Holy cow was that fun.  At first I thought we were paying $30 to ride one zip line and thought it was going to be a waste of money, but this place was awesome.  There was 10 different lines to zip on. (ha ha), plus there was hiking involved.  That was a great excursion.

In Cabo we shopped a lot and spent some time and the beach and went para sailing.  It was so fun.  I think going with the 19 family members ruined me, I will have to go on vacation with a big group every time now.  Way more fun than just the 2 of us.

I am sad it is over, but I was really starting to miss Tylee!! 10 days without her is WAY too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment