Monday, November 30, 2009

Wow 25!



Casey is now 25!! I took him to dinner at Red Robin... if there were a Cafe Rio here, we would have gone there, but since Maryland is lacking in that department he settled for Red Robin. I love him so much. I hope he had a Happy Birthday. (he should have because they Jazz are playing).

Since I didn't really give any particularly special gifts this year I thought I would try to make it up by giving him 25 reasons why I love him so much. So baby here it goes, enjoy:



 I {LoVe} ....



1. How You are an Honorable priesthood holder

2. How You love me with all your heart
3. ... The way you say my name
4. How you can be content just BEING with me
5. I love the way you hold me
6. Even the way you laugh when I randomly start crying.
7. I love the example you are to me.
8. You make me want to be a better person
9. Your sexy green eyes
10. I love your passion (even if it is for the Jazz)
11. Your laugh
12. Your voice and the calming reassuring words
13. How your style is better than mine
14. How you keep me in Style :)
15. I love you
16. I even love how we fight
17. Watching you play with Hercules
18. Your personality
19. Your AmAzInG smile!!!
20. How giving you are
21. I love the spirit you carry with you when you enter a room
22. How you carry me through the good times and the bad
23. I love how you never stop trying
24. I love that you are my best friend.
25. I just love you for eVeRyThInG you are!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday Casey.

2 comments:

  1. AAWWWWW you both are so cute together! i love you both!! that was so sweet!! love you!! happy birthday!!!!! casey!!

    ReplyDelete