Friday, September 4, 2009

Collard Cabin

We spent part last weekend at Grandpa Collards cabin with my family. It was such a fun trip, too quick tho, I wish we could spend more time doing stuff like that. We stayed up until 2:00 am playing 'Mad Gab'. We laughed and laughed. I wish it was video taped. My mom is freakishly good at it... even on the clues that don't make sense.
Sunday afternoon I was beginning to feel a bit artistic so I filled my camera with random pictures as you can see below. I think the pictures say more than my words can..... Casey thought I was bored, but I was actually enjoying myself.
 Precious, I think he looks like he's glowing.

Hercules and Porche finally slowed down enough for me to catch a picture. They have so much fun playing with each other.

He's so getting ready to pounce on her.
 
"Seriously?... Another picture?"

Hercules finally got the ball before Porche. Look at him run from her!

Now this is when I started to have fun. Casey interpreted this picture as.. we are fighting, and because My ring is focused I am winning!! Ha ha.


 
  
This one is my favorite. The lighting was working really well with me.
Making faces waiting for dinner.
Brooke and Breanna. Brooke has just announced she is pregnant. If I remember right she should be about 8 weeks along.

No comments:

Post a Comment