Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween





Created by Steph: The best pudding I ever had!!

I'm so proud of myself this Halloween. I was actually festive. I usually skip out on the whole dressing up thing, but this year Casey and I had a chance to go to Mo and Steph's ward Halloween Party. It was fun. We met a lot of people, saw a lot of fun costumes and had  A LOT of treats. We probably gained 5 pounds this weekend with all the good food we had. Our costumes were on short notice. We only decided to dress up a few hours before the party started. So our costumes come from what we had at home. I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone what Casey decided to be. I'm sure half of you already guessed it. YUP he was a jazz fan. The only reason it worked for a costume is because we are on the East Coast and people out here don't even know what the Jazz are. ha ha.

#1 Jazz fan right here.

 




80's
 

Moana, Teagan, and Steph



He's just too cute to keep the pics to myself. He loved the Hat.

 

My food contribution. I know its not festive or even in season, but I was craving it. Love Fruit Pizza
 

They actually made tons of these for the party, so we took some home.


2 comments: