Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy


Somewhere in the recent history of our adventure in MaRyLaNd, the National Aquarium of Baltimore had a $1 day.



Casey was so excited for this... Sometimes he enjoyed it more than the kids... and then there were the points where he was extremely glad that it only cost us a dollar.

This used to be a very large fish.... and stands as proof that we have friends with us here. :)



The picture just doesn't give this wall justice.... Trust me it was cool


I caught him playing with my ear.... weird! (we were waiting for everyone to catch up)



Baltimore Harbor from the bridge thing we were on. It was actually snowing! I thought I would never EVER say this... but I miss the snow!



And last but not least. My favorite part. The Dolphins!

The aquarium was fun, but everything is always more fun when its CHEAP! The Harbor was pretty one of these days when the weather is pretty we will go down and take some good pictures.











1 comment:

  1. Hey you guys, how is everything going?
    It looks like you are doing lots of fun things. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete