Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hey!! Can I Get a DiEt?



Dear Diet Coke.... Well its actually Pepsi, but Coke has the better name.... anyway, Dear Diet Coke. It has been 7 days 8 hours and 23 minutes since I last tasted of your sweetness.  Your taste is so delicious and satisfying. I already miss the feel of your soft bubbles running down my throat...  but it is not right to have this much control over my cravings. I want brownies, cookies, candy, chocolate anything but do they bring the satisfaction that you do? NO.  I have come to find out over these 7 days 8 hours and 23 minutes that nothing, NOTHING can come in your place. And one day, yes one day I will win this battle with my hubby and we can be together once again. Until then. Goodbye!

P.S.... I've got a plan for today. It wont be long. If you could just wait 4 more hours. I could hold you in my arms. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment