Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday PARTY!!

Tylee's birthday was extra special this year for many many reasons, but most importantly because we were able to seal her to us! She was absolutely beautiful and the ceremony was AMAZING. There is no other word for it. We got so many good pictures too. I can honestly say that to this point in my life it was THE BEST DAY in my life. I know Casey would agree. I can testify that the Lords plan is perfect and there are no flaws. I am so grateful to have Tylee and Casey FOREVER!

I just can't wait any longer to show off the pictures. Tylee started off the morning loving all the balloons.
Shannon took a huge load off my shoulders by helping me out ALL day decorating cupcakes and getting things set up. At the end of the night she even took it upon herself to do most of the clean up. I don't know what I would have done without her.


The sealing was at 4:30 p.m. in the Ogden Temple. When we came out the sun was shining and it was just beautiful. (I feel very lucky to have gotten nice weather, since the past couple weeks have just been crazy)




In the race to get everything ready for the sealing I forgot to get Tylee a bow and I completely spaced putting white tights on her OOPS!! The Temple workers were so kind to give some to her. The bow does add a nice touch if I do say so myself.

Then after the temple we all got dinner at Golden Coral... I know buffets gross, but with lots people that was the only place I could think of where we could control the time and how long it took us. Once we all filled out bellies we all headed back to my place where we enjoyed each others company over cake and ice cream. Of course there were plenty of gifts for Tylee to open. Unfortunately, she was not very interested in opening anything. On the plus side I am very exciting to dress her up in all the clothes.




Don't mind my decorating... it was my first try ever. Casey gave me an A for effort after laughing hysterically. 
 







Did I mention Tylee loves cakes?

.......SO MUCH SHE DEFINITELY DID NOT APPROVE OF ME TRYING TO TAKE THE CAKE AWAY.


Casey and I are so happy to have her in our lives. She brings us so much joy. Oh, and she did decide to start walking last week! It is very weird to see her just walking around the house, she will still crawl when she wants to get somewhere fast. I just love my little PEBBLES to death!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations that is so exciting! It looks like she was spoiled and had a perfect first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing birthday!! She is lucky to be sealed to such wonderful parents that love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations on being sealed! That is amazing and so exciting.

    ReplyDelete