Saturday, April 2, 2011

SuRpRiSe

I was surprised to find out Kim planned a surprise shower for me. I would have to say this would be at the top of the list of NICEST things anyone has ever done for me. The shower was so beautiful and perfect. It was so wonderful to get together with my family and friends to celebrate Tylee becoming a part of our family and our first child. Thank you so much Kim, Rachael and Kelsie for working so hard to put this together. I am so grateful to have friends and family who care so much for us. We love you guys. Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts.








 This is probably the coolest bookcase I have ever seen. It comes apart to make benches. So perfect for Tylee's room. (Thanks mom)

It was also a very sad day in the Miller family. My sister-in-law, Suzy, who was seven months pregnant lost her baby. We definitely were all in shock. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them and hope that one day we will get to meet the sweet spirit of Addison Miller.

1 comment:

  1. finally catching up on your blog! I love it! Give Tylee a hug from us!!!!

    ReplyDelete