Thursday, October 8, 2009

Almost Home

Day 4: Champaign, Illinois to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Miles: 487
Departed: 11:00 a.m.
Arrived: 7:30 p.m.

We are almost to our new Home. This week has gone by way too fast. Here I was thinking driving across the country would really suck, and now I'm enjoying it. Its so cool to see all the different states. If we would have had some more time today, we would have stopped in a part of West Virginia that we past through. We came around a hill full of rich trees, there was a city/town on the river. Not sure what town it was yet, but I'm going to find out because it was BEAUTIFUL!! Casey and I both want to go check it out. I have never seen anything so pretty before.

Through this trip I've come to the conclusion that Utah has no Idea what a RiVeR is. Utah calls a river what states out here call creeks.I now believe there are no rivers at all in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment