Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Beautiful Thing Called Life

It has been so long since I have blogged I am having a hard time deciding where to begin.

First of all Casey and I both have new jobs.  The sales job Casey had this last year just was not working out, so he went back to Marketstar.  He is now on the Google team.  I am excited to get their health benefits again.  I have missed having such great health insurance.  As for me I finally finished my schooling and now have a Medical Transcription job working from home.  I absolutely love it!!

Tylee has grown so much since my last post.  She is now 19th months and 27 pounds.  It is crazy to think that we have had her for over a year now.  Time goes by way too fast.  She is saying a few words, mostly it is just gibber jabber.  I know she thinks she is telling us very important things.  She often talks and then grabs your face and turns it towards her to make sure you are paying attention to every word.  She has definitely learned how to push my buttons and that scars me to death.  She loves to dance.  She starts shaking her booty and jumping around any time music comes on.
I had a hard time getting into Halloween this year.  Ty is supposed to be a little fairy, I could not get her to hold still for me to get a good picture of her.... and I was too worn out to push it.  We spent the day at my mom's making carmel apples and visiting.  I had to work that night so we rushed over to Casey's mom's and had dinner.  He stayed while I came home to work.  Normally I would have been bummed about working, but since Halloween didn't excite me this year, I was happy to come home and get some alone time. ha ha.

I think the craziest thing that has happened since my last post is we found out my mom is pregnant.  She is due in May.  They claim it was an accident, but that is something we will never know for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment